NC underage alcohol serving?!

Question: NC underage alcohol serving!?
I know of a restaurant that has a bartender who is underage!. I don'tt think the bar knows the the actual age of the guy since he has a fake ID, but you never know anymore!. They could be in on it too!. Who can I report this to!? I've tried different searches but have not had any luck!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

If you really are sure, you should report it to the North Carolina Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) Commission!.They are the ones responsible for commissioning businesses to sell liquor through license!. They would probably be the best authority on this sort of thing!.



Well I dont know if its the same in most states but in mine you only have to be 18 to serve and do you honestly think you could get a job with a fake ID!? Jobs require s!.s!. card and you cant have a fake s!.s!. card!., the birth date wouldnt match!Www@FoodAQ@Com

Report it to your state alcohol board!. They are the ones who handle that kind of stuff!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

let him have his fun, its only hurting him!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

The consumer Foods information on is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 FoodAQ - Terms of Use - Contact us - Privacy Policy

Food's Q&A Resources