What is a person called who tends to a vineyard?!

Question: What is a person called who tends to a vineyard!?
I think it's "viticulturalist" (but it could be "viniculturalist"!?)

Under "viticulture" Wiki says - " !. !. !.the science, production and study of grapes which deals with the series of events that occur in the vineyard!. When the grapes are used for winemaking, it is also known as viniculture!."

I thought viti- was looking after the vines & grapes & vini- was making the wine from the grapes, though!.[email protected]@Com

Tend, as in picks the grapes!? Then it's a vineyard worker!.
Tend, as in oversees the workers!? A vineyard manager!.
Tend, as in oversees all vineyards!? A winery manager!.[email protected]@Com

A farmer!. A vintner makes wine!.[email protected]@Com

Vintner!.[email protected]@Com


He is simply the vine grower!.

Andy C[email protected]@Com

i think vineyard worker[email protected]@Com

A wino![email protected]@Com

The consumer Foods information on foodaq.com is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 FoodAQ - Terms of Use - Contact us - Privacy Policy

Food's Q&A Resources