What can I use as ID in bars/pubs if I don't have a drivers licence and I don't wanna carry my passport about?!

Question: What can I use as ID in bars/pubs if I don't have a drivers licence and I don't wanna carry my passport about!?
Is there anything else they except!?Www@FoodAQ@Com

I used to use a citizen card - I think they're still accepted most places!.

Otherwise if you going to learn to drive you could apply for a provisional licence!.


It depends on the pub!. Where I used to work, we only accepted licence/passport as standard, if anything else was offered, the managers had to use their judgement!.

Some places accept citizencards etc, but pubs are only obliged to accept licence/passport!. In real life, it's far simpler just to get a license, even if you don't actually intend to drive!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

assume u r in england yhen
citizen card www!.citizencard!.net
validate card www!.validateuk!.co!.uk
connexions card www!.connexionscard!.com
I am an off licence manager and apart from driving licence or passport, these are the only currently available forms of id we will accept!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

There's some kind of firm which can issue you a sort of ID - I'm sure I've heard of it but don't know details!.

PS I found this in two mins!. Couldn't you!?


Your ID will have to be something issues by the government!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.

Drivers Licence, State issued ID card or passport!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

You can get a non-driver id at the dmv!.
It looks just like a liscense but says non-driver on it!.

passport, drivers liscence, state ID card!. That's about it!.Www@FoodAQ@Com


u can get a prove it card , it's an id card a think u will find it online!. if no ur local pubs or off licence should have them Www@FoodAQ@Com

use your brith cerfWww@FoodAQ@Com

The consumer Foods information on foodaq.com is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 FoodAQ - Terms of Use - Contact us - Privacy Policy

Food's Q&A Resources