ID cards? has to be britain cuz thats where i live?!

Question: ID cards!? has to be britain cuz thats where i live!?
do you get ID cards to prove your age!. i wanted to buy some drink, i'm 18 but i don't have a drivers licence or anything like that i dont really want to carry my passport or brith certificate around so can i get a ID card to prove my age if so where do i get one!?Www@FoodAQ@Com

Apply for a provisional driving licence!. Even if you don't have any intentions of learning to drive, it's still valid for ID!. It expires ten years or so after you get it so you would have to re-apply!. Before I passed my driving test I used my provisional licence to buy drinks and get served in shops - if anything they'll just double check the age more because most 17 year olds hold provisional licences!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

You can't, not to my knowledge anyway!. But why don't you just order your driving licence!. You're going to have to drive sooner or later!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

Apply for your provisional licence!. I wouldn't accept any of those ID cards, they' too easily faked!. They can't turn you away with a provisional!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

get a citizen card, pretty much every where accepts them!. and just so you are aware, most places wont accept you birth certificate as valid id as it doesn't have your picture on itWww@FoodAQ@Com

You could, but they wont be accepted because they can be faked!. Birth cert or passport is what people want!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

no sorry

The consumer Foods information on is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 FoodAQ - Terms of Use - Contact us - Privacy Policy

Food's Q&A Resources