My friend in Japan loves Monster Energy Drinks~?!

Question: My friend in Japan loves Monster Energy Drinks~?
Would I be able to send them to him without a problem?
Would I have to buy certain packaging to keep the drinks cool?
I really know little-to-nothing about energy drinks, so, I don't know about how to send them.
I just don't want them to explode, or de-fizz (Yes, I really used that word~) before he could
drink them~

It'd be sent by air-mail, so I guess it'd take about a week~

Help please ^^


I'm not sure if it's possible to send them due to the fact that they are carbonated and yes, if handled inappropriately can explode! I think to be on the safe side, you should check with your post office about their regulations - and if you can send them, they may also be able to give you some useful tips on the best way to package them.

If you find you can send them, you don't need to keep the drinks cool (they tend to be sold un-chilled to begin with, especially when in packs) but I would think that you'd need to keep them tightly packaged in some bubble wrap and a cardboard box. No promises on them staying "de-fizzed" though because there's no way to control how the package is handled.

The consumer Foods information on is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 FoodAQ - Terms of Use - Contact us - Privacy Policy

Food's Q&A Resources