What is this called? Not an acorn?!

Question: What is this called!? Not an acorn!?
What are those little acorn-like nuts that come in the bag of mixed nuts!?Www@FoodAQ@Com

Hazel nuts or also called Filberts!.
They grow on bushes here in KYWww@FoodAQ@Com

Either a hazelnut or a filbertWww@FoodAQ@Com

The consumer Foods information on foodaq.com is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 FoodAQ - Terms of Use - Contact us - Privacy Policy

Food's Q&A Resources