Is there a special name for water glasses?!

Question: Is there a special name for water glasses!?
I don't mean just regular cups!.!.!.

I'm looking for the stemmed water glasses, but I wasn't sure if they were called anything in particular!. I get confused by all of the different "cup" names and what's used for what!! :-)Www@FoodAQ@Com

I think the name is Water Goblet!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

Party rental companies call them 'water goblets' or you could call it a stemmed water glass, or a stemmed all purpose glass!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

Some people call it water glass, some call it glass cup, some call it stemmed water glass but I prefer calling it Water Goblet!.


"water goblet" is a fancy name!.
Otherwise, it's just a glass, lol!.

The consumer Foods information on is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 FoodAQ - Terms of Use - Contact us - Privacy Policy

Food's Q&A Resources