whats the technical term for a cheese rue?!

Question: Whats the technical term for a cheese rue?
it starts with an M but i cant remember the word....


It's Mornay sauce, which is a Béchamel sauce with cheeze. It's roux, not rue. You will rue the day when you ruin your roux.

The consumer Foods information on foodaq.com is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 FoodAQ - Terms of Use - Contact us - Privacy Policy

Food's Q&A Resources