whats this recipe called?!
Could it be Almond Bacon Cheese Dip?
I just typed in what can I make with bacon, onion, cheese & almonds?
How to Make Almond Bacon Cheese Dip
By Janey, eHow Member
Almond Bacon Cheese Dip, also called ABC dip, is an unbelievably delicious dip. A great appetizer, this recipe also makes a fantastic spread for sandwiches. Serve it with crackers for a party or on sandwiches, with the crusts cut off, of course. Almond Bacon Cheese Dip is a special Southern party secret. Give it a try!
things you'll need:
3/4 cup chopped almonds
4-6 slices bacon, fried and crumbled
1/2 lb. sharp cheddar, shredded
2-3 tbsp. chopped onion
1 cup mayonnaise
2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Mix together in a bowl the chopped almonds, crumbled bacon and cheddar cheese and onion. Shredded cheese from the grocery store is great, but don't use it in this recipe for almond bacon cheese dip. Shred the cheddar yourself; you need the moisture.
2. Mix in the cup of mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce. Incorporate all the ingredients well.
3. Taste the mixture; then add salt and pepper as needed. Be careful not to add too much salt, since the bacon already contains a lot. Your almond bacon cheese dip is almost ready.
4. Refrigerate at least 24 hours for all the flavors to meld well.
5. Shape your almond bacon cheese dip into a ring before chilling. For a party, add strawberry preserves to the middle of the ring and serve with any kind of crackers. It's also great on pita chips or used like bruschetta on little toasts. Almond bacon cheese dip also makes great lunchbox sandwiches.
idk but i guess you can make it up if you made the recipe. You can be a chef star