What happens if you eat something moldy?!


Question: What happens if you eat something moldy!?
i accidentally ate a few slices of moldy cheese without knowing it until i noticed a little fuzz on the side!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.im really scared that something might happen [i know that is was really stupid of me to eat something and not check =_=] i need to know if something bad will happen or not or perhaps advice on what i should do!. please HELP!Www@FoodAQ@Com


Answers:
Calm down! It's alright! You won't die or get sick or anything! Cheese is already mold anyway (long story)!. Short version= cheese is aged milk!. Not old milk, aged milk!. Besides, if you wanna get sick, you would have to eat REALLY OLD cheese, and a LOT of it!. You didn't eat REALLY OLD cheese, and you only ate a few slices! It's alright!. And also, don't BELIEVE that your gonna get sick, that won't help you, it would just make you stay scared! Breath!.
Hope I helped!

-Pinknoor101
Www@FoodAQ@Com

Nothing will happen!. If you think about it too much you could make yourself sick and throw up or have a tummy ache so don't think or worry about it!. Www@FoodAQ@Com

its probably ok i ate moldy cheese and i am fine!

help!.!.!.!.desperate!!!!!!!
http://answers!.yahoo!.com/dir/;_ylt=AvU2L!.!.!.

Www@FoodAQ@Com

It probably won't hurt you!. Cheese IS mold after all!. You'd have to eat a lot of fuzzy cheese to get sick!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

You'll be fine, Blue Cheese is yummy and that is a moldy cheese!.!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

you might feel sick if you eat to much of it Www@FoodAQ@Com





The consumer Foods information on foodaq.com is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 FoodAQ - Terms of Use - Contact us - Privacy Policy

Popular Pages